Horse Racing Documents & Forms
B.C. horse racing documents and forms including: registration and licensing application forms, Cornell Collar form, rules, policies, and more.
To learn about horse racing rules and policies in B.C. see Rules & Policies.
Forms for applying for horse racing registration and licensing in B.C. and Cornell Collar usage.
- Horse Racing Worker Registration Form (PDF)
(Owners, jockeys, trainers, grooms, exercise persons and veterinarians, etc.)
- Gambling Worker Registration Form - New (PDF)
(New pari-mutuel staff and teletheatre staff)
- Gambling Worker Registration Form - Renewal (PDF)
(Renewing pari-mutuel staff and teletheatre staff)
- Cornell Collar Usage Form (PDF)
Reports and responses related horse racing management and regulation in B.C.
- Gaming Enforcement Actions - Horse Racing Licensees / Personnel (PDF) (XLS)
- Horse Racing Track and Teletheatre Reviews:
2010 Year-End Report (PDF)
All Available Years (XLS)
- George Morfitt's Report on the Organization and Operation of Horse Racing in B.C. Status report updated December 4, 2006 (PDF)
The following document provides information about how to appeal a decision.
Appeal a decision made by a Horse Racing Judge/Steward
- Rules of Thoroughbred & Standardbred Horse racing in British Columbia (PDF) (see Chapter 10 - Reconsideration of a Decision)