Gov.bc.ca content is being updated to reflect the Government of B.C.’s recent change of leadership. For questions about Government of B.C. programs and services, please contact us.
The BC Public Service is divided into ministries. Each ministry is responsible for a specific area of public policy, government function or service delivery.
- Advanced Education, Skills & Training
- Attorney General
- Children & Family Development
- Citizens' Services
- Energy, Mines & Petroleum Resources
- Environment & Climate Change Strategy
- Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations & Rural Development
- Indigenous Relations & Reconciliation
- Jobs, Trade & Technology
- Mental Health & Addictions
- Municipal Affairs & Housing
- Public Safety & Solicitor General & Emergency B.C.
- Social Development & Poverty Reduction
- Tourism, Arts & Culture
- Transportation & Infrastructure