In addition to ministries and Crown corporations, there are a number of independent or partially independent agencies, boards and commissions that are essential to the effective governance of the province.
The functions of these organizations and the services they provide to citizens are broad and varied.
- BC Public Service Agency
- Corporate Information and Records Management Office
- Board Resourcing and Development Office
- Crown Agencies Resource Office
- Government Communications and Public Engagement
- Intergovernmental Relations Secretariat
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Office of the Comptroller General
- Office of the Premier
- Public Sector Employers' Council Secretariat
- Treasury Board Staff