Economic and Community Development Agreements
Economic and Community Development Agreements (ECDA) are agreements between Government and First Nations for sharing the direct mineral tax revenue on new mines and major mine expansions.
The following First Nations have an Economic and Community Development Agreement.
- Halfway River First Nation - 2015
- Ktunaxa Nation - 2013
- Lower Similkameen Indian Band and Upper Similkameen Indian Band - 2013
- McLeod Lake Indian Band - 2010
- Nak'azdli Band - 2012
- Nisga'a Nation - 2014
- Nlaka’pamux First Nations - 2013
- Saulteau First Nations - 2015
- Stk'emlupsemc of the Secwepemc Nation (Kamloops Band) - 2010
- West Moberly First Nations - 2015
- Williams Lake Indian Band - 2013
- Xatsull First Nation (Soda Creek) - 2013