Nak'azdli Whut'en First Nation
- Negotiating with Canada and British Columbia in the B.C. treaty process on behalf of its 8 member bands. Negotiations are currently on hiatus. The province has been negotiation land and resource agreements with CSTC bands outside the treaty process.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- None in treaty.
Economic and Community Development Agreements
- Nak'azdli Economic and Community Development Agreement - 2012
Environmental Stewardship Agreements
- Carrier Sekani Environmental Stewardship Initiative - CSFN Omineca Demonstration Project Amending Agreement - 2017
- Carrier Sekani Interim Forestry Revenue Sharing Agreement – 2017
- Nak'azdli Band Forest Tenure Opportunity Agreement - 2012 (PDF)
- Nak'azdli Band Interim Agreement on Forest & Range Opportunities - 2006 (PDF)
- Nak'azdli First Nations Limited Partnership (FNLP) Pacific Trails Pipeline (PTP) Economic Participation Agreement - 2008