The Small Communities Fund Program Guide and the Category Specific Supplements contain information that will help support the review and ranking of each application.
- Small Communities Fund Program Guide (PDF) (Updated December 23, 2015)
As noted in the program guide, in lieu of a business case, you are required to complete supplementary forms for project categories: Drinking Water, Green Energy, Solid Waste Management, and Wastewater.
- Brownfield Redevelopment (PDF)
- Connectivity & Broadband (PDF)
- Disaster Mitigation (PDF)
- Drinking Water (PDF) – supplementary form
- Green Energy (PDF) – supplementary form
- Highways and Major Roads (PDF)
- Innovation (PDF)
- Local & Regional Airports (PDF)
- Public Transit (PDF)
- Short Sea Shipping (PDF)
- Shortline Rail (PDF)
- Solid Waste Management (PDF) – supplementary form
- Wastewater (PDF) – supplementary form