Government Response to Office of the Ombudsperson’s Report
On April 6, 2017, government received the report of the office of the Ombudsperson, Misfire. Government confirmed it would move forward on all recommendations of the report, and appointed Hon. Thomas Cromwell to oversee the response to these recommendations.
- April 6, 2017: Government statement on receiving the Ombudsperson report
- April 7, 2017: Next steps in government response to Ombudsperson report
- April 7, 2017: Letter from Kim Henderson to Ombudsperson Jay Chalke, with government’s response to the recommendations
- May 31, 2017: Government statement of apology
May 31, 2017: Amended Terms of Reference
June 30, 2017
Quarterly reports to Hon. Thomas Cromwell
- First quarterly report is anticipated by Sept 15.