What's New with iMapBC
October 17, 2017
DataBC will be updating the Data Warehouse Distribution Service (DWDS) in Production.
When will this happen?
• The update will be applied on Oct 24th during DataBC’s regularly scheduled change window from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
• The Data Distribution Service will be unavailable during the change window.
• Data Distribution components within iMapBC and the BC Data Catalogue will be unavailable and/or experience intermittent outages during the change window.
• This change is required to update the Data Distribution Service to DataBC’s Direct Connection database connection standards.
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
iMapBC has been recently upgraded with new functionality. This includes:
- better query functionality;
- better tools for resymbolizing the data;
- the ability to order data for download (training video); and,
- the ability to save your project (secure version, coming soon to the public version)
Note: iMapBC is plugin-free, runs on mobile devices and user desktops. iMapBC (Silverlight) is only usable on select browsers due to the Silverlight Plugin requirement. Please use iMapBC if you cannot run plugins or are looking for the latest tools and features.