BC Guidelines are clinical practice guidelines and protocols that provide recommendations to B.C. practitioners on delivering high quality, appropriate care to patients with specific clinical conditions or diseases.
Browse the Guidelines
There are several ways to find the guidelines you are looking for. Browse the guidelines alphabetically or by topic area. You can also download the entire collection of BC Guidelines (ZIP, 30MB) for future reference.
Recently Published Guidelines
- Hypertension - Diagnosis and Management (2015)
- Chronic Kidney Disease - Identification, Evaluation and Management of Adult Patients (2014)
- Cognitive Impairment - Recognition, Diagnosis and Management in Primary Care (2014)
- Cardiovascular Disease - Primary Prevention (2014)
- Genital Tract Cancers in Females: Endometrial Cancer (2014)
- Genital Tract Cancers in Females: Human Papillomavirus Related Cancers (Cervical, Vaginal & Vulvar) (2015)
- Genital Tract Cancers in Females: Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, and Primary Peritoneal Cancers (2014)
- Ankle Injury - X-ray for Acute Injury of the Ankle or Mid-Foot (2014)
Other Important News
BC Guidelines Mobile Website
BC Guidelines has launched a mobile version of their website, where all BC Guidelines can be easily viewed from any mobile device, such as iPhone, Android and Blackberry.
Please be advised that the BC Guidelines iPhone App is no longer supported. If you currently subscribe to the App please delete it from your mobile device.
To receive current BC Guidelines information access the website via your mobile device’s browser or desktop computer.