BC Seniors' Guide
The BC Seniors' Guide is a book-style compilation of information and resources to help us all plan for and live a healthy lifestyle as we age. It includes information on provincial and federal programs, with sections on benefits, health, lifestyle, housing, transportation, finances, safety and security, and other services.
You can download the PDF version of the guide (great for printing at home), read it online, or order a hard copy. See below for information and links.
- BC Seniors' Guide (PDF)
English version, 11th edition (2016)
Translated PDF versions of the 11th edition of the BC Seniors' Guide are also available:
- French version, 11th edition (2016) (PDF)
- Chinese version, 11th edition (2016) (PDF)
- Punjabi version, 11th edition (2016) (PDF)
Can't open or see the PDF files? PDF files can be viewed with the free software:
Download Free e-Book
A new free e-book version of the Guide has been developed in English. Two file types available are:
- ePub file – this will work well on standard e-book reading software as used on desktop and laptop computers, tablets and devices such as Kobo readers.
- .MOBI file – this version works on all Kindle devices produced by Amazon.
Order Print Copies
To order a free print copy of the BC Seniors' Guide in English, French, Chinese or Punjabi, contact the Office of the Seniors Advocate, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Call toll-free: 1-877-952-3181
• In Victoria, call: 250-952-3181