- To report a conflict with wildlife that threatens public safety call 1-877-952-7277
- To report an environmental violation or poaching call 1-877-952-7277 (RAPP) or use this online form to file a report
- List of Compulsory Inspectors
- Learn more about electronic angling licenses or to purchase an electronic angling license
- Learn more about a career with the Conservation Officer Service
If you can't find the information you are looking for please email us, include your name and location in the email and expect a response within five business days.
Send a Compliment
- If you would like to send a compliment to the conservation officer service, please email us directly.
To make a complaint about the conduct of a conservation officer, the quality of the organization’s service to the community, or its policies and procedures, please complete a COS Complaint Form. The following COS Complaints Policy outlines the policy of the Conservation Officer Service in regards to complaints received.