Wet'suwet'en First Nation (Broman Lake)
- Carrier Sekani Tribal Council is negotiating with Canada and British Columbia in the B.C. treaty process on behalf of its 8 member bands. Negotiations are currently on hiatus. The Province has been negotiation land and resource agreements with Wet'suwet'en First Nation outside the treaty process.
Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- None in treaty.
Economic and Community Development Agreements
- Wet'suwet'en FN Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2016
- Wet'suwet'en First Nation Interim Agreement on Forest & Range Opportunities - 2006 (PDF)
- Wet'suwet'en First Nation Political Accord Concerning Land and Resources - 2003 (PDF)
- Wet'suwet'en First Nation Interim Measures Agreement - 2003 (PDF)
- Wet'suwet'en FN Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreement (Coastal Gaslink Pipeline Project) - 2014
- Wet'suwet'en First Nations Limited Partnership (FNLP) Pacific Trails Pipeline (PTP) Economic Participation Agreement - 2008