Tsilhqot'in National Government
- Government representatives are working to build relationships with the Tsilhqot’in National Government (TNG) member bands outside of the British Columbia Treaty Commission six-stage treaty process.
- Not participating in treaty process.
Nenqay Deni Accord (The People’s Accord) - Feb. 11, 2016
NOTE: For more information about the Nenqay Deni Accord please see:
- Tsilhqotin Open House Brochure
- Tsilhqotin Open House Board A
- Tsilhqotin Open House Board B
- Tsilhqotin Open House Board C
- Tsilhqotin Open House Board D
- Tsilhqotin Open House Board E
- Tsilhqotin Open House Board F
- Tsilhqotin Open House Board G
Interested members of the public are welcome to connect with ministry staff at email@example.com to ask questions about progress.
- Tsilhqot'in Strategic Engagement Agreement - An agreement for shared decision-making Respecting Land and Resource Management (2017 - 2020 Agreement Renewal) - March 31, 2017
- Tsilhqot'in Nation Letter of Intent - Sept. 24, 2015
- LOI Addendum - Jan. 28, 2016
- Tsilhqot'in Nation Letter of Understanding - Sept. 10, 2014
- Update - April 2, 2015