Splatsin (Spallumcheen) Band
- Shuswap Nation Tribal Council (SNTC) member bands are engaged with the Province in discussions on land and and resource use within asserted traditional territories outside the B.C. treaty process.
- Not participating in treaty process.
- None for treaty.
First Nations Clean Energy Business Fund (FNCEBF) Revenue Sharing Agreements
- Splatsin FNCEBF Revenue Sharing Agreement; (Cranberry Creek Hydro Project) - 2014
- Splatsin Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2017
- Splatsin Band Forest Tenure Opportunity Agreement - August 2012 (PDF)
- Splatsin Band Forest Tenure Opportunity Agreement - January 2012 (PDF, 2.7MB)
- Splatsin Band Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2007 (PDF)
- Splatsin Band Short Term Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2006 (PDF)
- Splatsin Band Interim Agreement on Forest & Range Opportunities - 2006 (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Splatsin Band Wildfires Agreement - 2003 (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Secwe'pemc Reconciliation Framework Agreement (Tk'emlups te Secwepemc [Kamloops IB], Skeetchestn Indian Band, Adams Lake Indian Band, Neskonlith Indian Band, Splats'in Indian Band, Simpcw First Nation) - 2013
- Secwe'pemc Reconciliation Amendment Agreement - (Tk'emlups te Secwepemc [Kamloops IB], Skeetchestn Indian Band, Adams Lake Indian Band, Splats'in Indian Band, Simpcw First Nation) - 2014 - Amended to add Shuswap Indian Band [NOTE: Neskonlith Indian Band no longer a party to the agreement as of Feb. 19, 2014]