Skeetchestn Indian Band
- Shuswap Nation Tribal Council (SNTC) member bands are engaged with the Province in discussions associated with land and resource use within asserted traditional territories outside the B.C. treaty process.
- Not involved
- None for treaty.
- Skeetchestn Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2016
- Amending Agreement - 2-17
- Skeetchestn Forest Tenure Opportunity Agreement - 2011 (PDF, 3.1MB)
- Skeetchestn Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2007 (PDF)
- Skeetchestn Short Term Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2006 (PDF)
- Skeetchestn Interim Measures Agreement - 2006
- Secwe'pemc Reconciliation Framework Agreement (Tk'emlups te Secwepemc [Kamloops IB], Skeetchestn Indian Band, Adams Lake Indian Band, Neskonlith Indian Band, Splats'in Indian Band, Simpcw First Nation) - 2013
- Secwe'pemc Reconciliation Amendment Agreement - (Tk'emlups te Secwepemc [Kamloops IB], Skeetchestn Indian Band, Adams Lake Indian Band, Splats'in Indian Band, Simpcw First Nation) - 2014 - Amended to add Shuswap Indian Band [NOTE: Neskonlith Indian Band no longer a party to the agreement as of Feb. 19, 2014]
- Stk’emlupsemc of the Secwepmc Nation Economic and Community Development Agreement (Tk'emlups te Secwepmec [Kamloops IB], Skeetchestn Indian Band) - 2010