Saik'uz First Nation (Stony Creek)
- Carrier Sekani Tribal council is egotiating with Canada and British Columbia in the B.C. treaty process on behalf of its 8 member bands. Negotiations are currently on hiatus. The province has been negotiation land and resource agreements with CSTC bands outside the treaty process.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- Non in treaty.
- Carrier Sekani Interim Forestry Revenue Sharing Agreement – 2017
- Saik'uz First Nation Forest and Range Interim Measures Agreement - 2003 (PDF)
Environmental Stewardship Agreements
- Carrier Sekani Environmental Stewardship Initiative - CSFN Omineca Demonstration Project Amending Agreement - 2017
- Saik'uz First Nations Limited Partnership (FNLP) Pacific Trails Pipeline (PTP) Economic Participation Agreement - 2008