Nadleh Whut'en First Nation (Fraser Lake)
- Negotiating with Canada and British Columbia in the B.C. treaty process on behalf of its 8 member bands. Negotiations are currently on hiatus. The province has been negotiation land and resource agreements with CSTC bands outside the treaty process..
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- None in treaty.
Environmental Stewardship Agreements
- Carrier Sekani Environmental Stewardship Initiative - CSFN Omineca Demonstration Project Amending Agreement - 2017
- Carrier Sekani Interim Forestry Revenue Sharing Agreement – 2017
- Nadleh Whut'en First Nation Forest Tenure Opportunity Agreement - 2011 (PDF, 4MB)
- Nadleh Whut'en First Nation Direct Award Forest Tenure "A" Agreement - 2010 (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Nadleh Whut'en First Nation Forest and Range Agreement - 2005 (PDF)
- Nadleh Whut'en First Nation Interim Measures Agreement - 2004 (PDF)
- Nadleh Whut'en First Nations Limited Partnership (FNLP) Pacific Trails Pipeline (PTP) Economic Participation Agreement - 2008