Secondary School Transcripts
A transcript is an official document that shows your secondary school marks and credits in a British Columbia Graduation Program.
The Ministry of Education has your transcript if you attended a B.C. or Yukon secondary school, and you:
- Graduated after 1985 or
- Completed a grade 12 course after 1986 or
- Attended grade 12 prior to 1974 in the University Entrance or Academic-Technical Program
Your Transcript Includes:
- A record of the courses you have successfully completed in a British Columbia Graduation Program
- Honours received
- Participation in one or more special programs
- Graduation status
- Current marks and credits for grades 10-12 for your Graduation Program
- If you are on the current Graduation Program (named the 2004 Graduation Program), grades 10 through 12 will be reported.
- If you are on another Graduation Program (e.g. the Adult Graduation Program, or other graduation programs prior to 2004), grades 11 and 12 will be reported.