Secondary School Transcripts and Certificates
The Ministry of Education has your documents if you attended a B.C. or Yukon secondary school, and you:
- Graduated after 1985 or
- Completed a grade 12 course after 1986 or
- Attended grade 12 prior to 1974 in the University Entrance or Academic-Technical Program
A graduation certificate, sometimes referred to as a diploma or “Dogwood”, is your official graduation document.
You can order online:
- Certificate of Graduation (Dogwood Diploma), if you graduated in British Columbia after 1985
- School Completion Certificate (Evergreen Certificate), if you completed this program
If the Ministry does not have your transcript or certificate, please contact your district office or school of record.
- Transcripts are sent at no charge to both grads and non-grads
- Transcripts are mailed to the student address provided by the school
- Dogwood Diplomas are mailed to school board offices for distribution to students who have met graduation requirements
- Revised transcripts are sent weekly in August and September
Send Your Transcript to Post-Secondary Institutions
Please note: results from August exams are not available in time for September admission to post-secondary institutions.
Order Additional Transcripts or Certificates - Delivery Time and Fees
Delivery Time and Fees
|Service||Fee (CAD $)||Delivery Time|
|Up to 6 transcripts sent to Post-Secondary Institutions||$0.00||Orders are processed within 3-6 business days and then shipped by Canada Post standard letter mail service|
|For each additional transcript||$10.00||Orders are processed within 3-6 business days and then shipped by Canada Post standard letter mail service|
|Certificates||$10.00||Orders are processed within 3-6 business days and then shipped by Canada Post standard letter mail service|
Order Without a Credit Card
Your school is responsible for the information shown on your transcript. Please contact your school if your transcript requires correction.
Only B.C. post-secondary institutions (PSI) that receive transcripts electronically and the University of Alberta will automatically receive updated transcripts in August and September.
If you require a corrected transcript sent to any other PSI, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduated after 1985, or
- Completed a grade 12 course after 1986, or
- Attended Grade 12 prior to 1974 in the University Entrance or Academic-Technical Program
- Graduated (or would have graduated) between January 1974 and December 1985
- Did not attend Grade 12
- Did not receive your certificate (or diploma) when you graduated
- Attended Grade 12 prior to 1974 and were not in the University Entrance or Academic-Technical Program
- Require a Yukon certificate
Order Without a Credit Card