Coaching Services delivers a broad range of services to help leaders at all levels achieve individual, team and organizational results.
Results From Coaching
You can expect
- Expanded leadership capacity
- Confidence and influence
- Increased accountability
- Improved ability to proactively address conflict
- Strengthened communication skills, relationships, engagement and productivity
- Greater awareness of your unique talents, knowledge, experiences and potential
- Increased effectiveness in leading teams to accomplish business results
BC Public Service Coaches
Our team of certified BC Public Service coaches bring depth and breadth of professional expertise and knowledge, along with passion and dedication. They stay current with best practices in human resources, coaching, leadership development and performance. Our team has a wealth of experience in the BC Public Service workplace environment and adheres to the International Coach Federation (ICF) code of ethics, standards and core competencies.
Are You Ready for Coaching?
You are ready if you
- Understand the importance of having a positive impact on your business results
- Thrive on challenges that push your leadership capacity
- Want to invest time to accomplish your goals
- Take responsibility for your learning, development and career advancement
- Want to think critically, solve problems and act on your goals and everyday challenges
- Know that reflecting on your results helps you learn
Coaching Services are open to all BC Public Service employees. We believe everyone, regardless of position, has leadership potential.
- Leadership Coaching: Partner with your coach to achieve your goals and become a more effective leader regardless of title
- Supervisor Partnered Coaching: Collaborate with your supervisor to enhance your results
- Team Coaching: Whether you are a leadership, operational or project team, invest in your performance together with this customized service
- Conflict Coaching: Increase your competence and confidence to manage interpersonal conflict and disputes in the workplace
Learn more about what coaching can do for you at Coaching Perspective.