Licensing, Insurance & Claims
Learn about obtaining or renewing drivers' licences and insurance, how to train for a licence, and find tips on purchasing or leasing a vehicle.
- Combine your Driver's Licence and BC Services Card
- Senior Drivers
- ICBC Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
- Renew, Replace or Update your Licence
- Commercial Driver’s Licence
- Licensing Requirements for Towing a Recreational Trailer
- Moving to B.C.
- Importing a Vehicle into B.C.
- Approved Driver Training Courses
- Driver Training Schools
- Driving Guides
- Apply for Enhanced Driver's Licence (EDL), Enhanced ID card (EIC) or BCID
- Insuring your Vehicle
- Commercial Insurance
- Change Name or Address
- Registrar of Imported Vehicles
- Motor Vehicle Sales Authority
- Motor Dealer Act
Make a claim through the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure if you're traveling on a provincial highway and you get injured, or your home, land or vehicle is damaged because of construction or maintenance work.