Who Can Help?

Here you can learn about the resources available to help you and your children adjust to separation and divorce, and deal with issues such as how to collect child support and how to handle debt.

Legal Help & Advice

Other Legal Resources

Child Support Information

International Child Abduction

British Columbia has a central authority that assists left-behind parents whose children have been abducted across international borders.

Share Button