Strata Bylaws and Rules
Owners, tenants and visitors must follow the strata corporation's bylaws and rules. Sections may also have bylaws and rules. Bylaws and rules set out what the strata corporation will be like to live in and how it is administered.
Learn more on this website:
- Strata Bylaws and Rules Explained
- Amending Strata Bylaws and Rules
- Enforcing Strata Bylaws and Rules
- Rental restriction bylaws including exemptions
- Pet bylaws including “grand-fathering” provisions
- Smoking bylaws
The information on this website about strata housing is provided for the user’s convenience as a basic starting point; it is not a substitute for getting legal advice. Learn more about the site’s purpose and limits. The content on this website is periodically reviewed and updated by the Province of British Columbia as per the date noted on each page: July 12, 2016.