Welcome to the Records Management website, where employees in B.C. government ministries, agencies, boards and commissions can find support in a wide range of areas, including:
- Online access to ARCS, ORCS and Special Schedules for classifying and managing records
- Forms for transferring and disposing of records
- Help with EDRMS TRIM and CRMS, including information about getting EDRMS TRIM in your office
- Training – online or in the classroom
- Help to find your records officer
- Online access to records management guides, policies and resources
The first stage of the Information Management Act came into effect on May 16, 2016, and replaced the Document Disposal Act.