Travelling in B.C.
Learn about B.C.
Thinking about visiting British Columbia? You won't be disappointed. B.C.'s culture and history is as diverse as its landscapes and geography. The food is excellent, nature is abundant, cities are vibrant, and there's warmth and hospitality to welcome all visitors. There's really so much to see and do in B.C.
Before you visit, learn about B.C.’s:
- Climate and weather
- Culture and history
- Road driving rules and winter driving
- Visa and passport requirements
- Visitor Centres
Plan your B.C. Vacation
If you want to plan a trip to B.C., visit Destination British Columbia's official tourism and travel website www.HelloBC.com. Here you can book your accommodations and travel excursions in advance and get ideas on things to do, and places to go. #Explore BC.
B.C. is known for its spectacular national and provincial parks. The breathtaking scenery and inspiring natural surroundings in our parks provide the perfect setting for tuning into nature, learning about it, appreciating it and respecting it.
- BC Parks offer campsites, day-use areas, and thousands of kilometres of trails.
- Parks Canada offers campsites, day-use areas, and hiking including the famous multi-day west coast trail.
- Recreation sites and trails offers a backcountry experience like no other, with simple, rustic camping, generally located in remote areas and accessed by gravel forestry roads.
Getting around B.C.
Whether travelling by land, water, air or rail, B.C.'s transportation network provides safe and reliable service.
- Travel by Air
- Travel by Train
- Travel by Water
- Travel B.C. roads and highways
- Travel using public transportation
- Find maps of B.C.