Choosing child care is an important decision. It takes time, planning and patience to find the right child care provider.
Your choice will depend on things like:
- Your child’s age
- Your schedule (what hours / days you need care)
- Whether you want child care in your home or near your home, work or school
- Your ideas about how your child should be treated and raised
- What child care is available in your community
- What your family can afford to pay
Make the best choice for you and your child:
Find Child Care
If you need financial help to pay for child care, you may be eligible for child care subsidy or a tax credit.