Transforming B.C.'s Graduation Requirements
Recently the Ministry of Education and other stakeholders conducted a province-wide consultation targeted at making improvements to the graduation requirements to better meet the needs of all learners.
Implementation will be set after further discussions with stakeholders. New graduation requirements likely will not be in place before the 2014/2015 school year.
- View the Graduation Requirements Report (PDF, 16MB)
Consultation Tools and Reports
Check out some of the engagement tools and key deliverables from the consultation process.
- Kootenay Region (PDF)
- Fraser Valley Region (PDF)
- Metro Region (PDF)
- Northern Region (PDF)
- Thompson-Okanagan Region (PDF)
- Vancouver Island Region (PDF)
- British Columbia Teachers’ Federation (PDF)
- BC School District CE Directors Association (PDF)
- First Nations Steering Committee (PDF)
- Miscellaneous Submissions (PDF)