Apr 24, 2008 - B.C. Keeps Improving Lottery Retail System
The Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (GPEB) has made strong progress in implementing recommendations from B.C.'s Ombudsman and the firm of Deloitte and Touche regarding improving B.C.'s lottery system.
Click the following links to read the full information bulletin and view related reports:
- Information Bulletin - B.C. Keeps Improving Lottery Retail System
- Third Status Report on Responsibilities Regarding Branch and Ombudsman Lottery Retailer Recommendations (April 2008) (PDF)
- First Status Report on Responsibilities Regarding Deloitte & Touche Lottery Retailer Recommendations (April 2008) (PDF)
- Summary of Actions in Response to Reviews of B.C.'s Lottery Retailer Network (April 2008) (PDF)
- GPEB Comments on BCLC's Response to Recommendations by B.C.'s Ombudsman (April 2008) (PDF)