Youth Help and Support
This section guides you to information, services and resources available for children and youth who are victims or witnesses.
- Youth Against Violence Line - if you are concerned about your or someone else’s safety.
- Helpline for Children and Reporting Child Abuse (Ministry of Children and Family Development) - if you are concerned about the well-being of a child or youth.
- Protecting Children (Ministry of Children and Family Development) - for more information about child protection in B.C.
- Youth Services (Ministry of Children and Family Development) - for information about services and support to help young people and their families when they are experiencing difficulties.
- Kids Help Phone - for information and counselling.
- Youth in B.C. - for help and more information and resources.
- Crisis Centre in B.C. - for help, information and resources.
- Cybertip.ca - to report online (Internet, email or other) sexually explicit images of children or youth.
- Centre for Youth Crime Prevention - for information, support and resources.
- Mary Manning Centre - for information about child abuse prevention and counselling.
- Society for Children and Youth of B.C. - for information about improving the well-being of children and youth.
- Information on Youth Dating Violence (PDF) - (Victim Services and Crime Prevention, Ministry of Justice)
- If Your Child is a Victim of Crime (PDF) - (Victim Services and Crime Prevention, Ministry of Justice)