During a Tenancy
What are your rights and responsibilities during a tenancy, including information on rent increases, repairs and maintenance?
- Paying rent
- Rent increases
- Repairs and maintenance
- Landlord’s access to rental properties
- Possession of the rental unit
- Quiet enjoyment
- Changes to the tenancy agreement
- Sublet and assignment
- Selling a tenanted property
- Serving notices during tenancy
- Talking it over
- Get it in writing
The content on this website is periodically reviewed and updated by the Province of British Columbia as per the date noted on each page: September 23, 2017.