City of Kelowna Grants
The City of Kelowna offers four categories of Arts, Culture & Heritage grants to non-profit organizations. These grants are awarded on an annual basis and organizations may apply for grants under more than one category in the same calendar year.
Grants available include:
- Affordable Rental Housing Grants
- Arts, Culture & Heritage Grants
- Athletic and Sport Grants
- Community Social Development Grants
- Emergency Grants
- Event Development Fund
- Kelowna Heritage Grants Program
- Permissive Property Tax Exemptions
- Strong Neighbourhood Grants
The City of Kelowna Arts granting program is administered by the Central Okanagan Foundation (COF).
Eligible organizations must be incorporated as a non-profit society and operate primarily in Kelowna.
Last Updated: January 19, 2017