Vehicle Inspection Program (VIP) Online System
Regular System Maintenance
Do not use the VIP Online system on Sunday mornings between 6:00am and 9:00am. Regular system maintenance may be in progress and your data could be lost.
The VIP Online system allows Facilities and Authorized Inspectors within the Vehicle Inspection Program to conduct a variety of business activities online.
Facilities require a Business BCeID. The business may opt to set up individual accounts within their BCeID to monitor activity by inspectors or they may have all inspectors log in with the same account.
In addition, each inspector requires a Personal BCeID. Do not share your Personal BCeID with anyone.
You need to log in with a personal BCeID to
- Apply for or renew an Authorized Inspector licence
- Search and verify inspection reports you conducted as an Authorized Inspector
You need to log in with a business BCeID to
- Apply for or renew a Designated Inspection Facility licence
- Apply for or renew a Preventative Maintenance Facility licence
- Submit an inspection report
- Search inspection reports by facility number
- Tips for Using VIP Online
- Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Certificate of Approval Decals
It is recommended that you close all web browsers when switching between using the Business BCeID and your Personal BCeID to refresh the screen. If you are still having difficulty switching IDs clear your browser cache or try opening a private browser session.
You can lose the data you entered and be kicked out of the system if you use the backspace button or the internet browser’s back arrow at any time once logged in to VIP Online. You will have to log in again and restart the application from the beginning.
We do not recommend bookmarking the VIP Online system. Changes in the system may cause bookmarks to stop functioning. Use the VIP Online button on this website to access the system.