Highway 1 - Lower Lynn Public Engagement
Two public information sessions were held on April 14 and April 17, 2018 to present the design plans for the Lynn Creek Connectivity Improvements and the Keith Road/Seymour Parkway Interchange as well as concept refinements for the new Main Street/Dollarton Highway Interchange.
The public information sessions were attended by 314 participants. Thank-you to all those who attended and provided feedback!
The commenting period is now closed. Feedback that was provided is being reviewed and considered along with technical and financial information by the project team in the development of the project design, mitigation measures and construction.
An interactive 3D model showing the overall design of the Lower Lynn Improvements was on display at both public information sessions. Check out the flyover videos from the 3D model below.
- View the open house display boards April 2018
- Read the Highway 1 - Lower Lynn Improvements Summary Report June 2018
- Take aerial tours of Keith Road/Mt. Seymour Parkway Interchange and Lynn Creek Connectivity Improvements, travelling along:
- Highway 1 heading west. April 2018
- Highway 1 eastbound to Mt. Seymour Parkway. April 2018
- Keith Road east to Highway 1 eastbound. April 2018
- Mt. Seymour Parkway to Highway 1 eastbound. April 2018
- Mt. Seymour Parkway to Mountain Highway. April 2018
- Mountain Highway southbound to Highway 1 eastbound. April 2018
Two public information sessions were held on February 21 and February 25, 2017 to present the revised design for the Mountain Highway Interchange. An interactive 3D model showing the revised design was on display at both public information sessions, and feedback forms were made available to attendees.
- View the open house display boards Feb 2017
- Read the Lower Lynn Improvements - Mountain Highway Interchange Summary Report April 2017
- Take an aerial tour of the new Mountain Highway Interchange, travelling along Highway 1 heading west Feb 2017
- Take an aerial tour of the new Mountain Highway Interchange, travelling along Highway 1 heading east Feb 2017
- Take an aerial tour of the new Mountain Highway Interchange, travelling along Mountain Highway heading north Feb 2017
- Take an aerial tour of the new Mountain Highway Interchange, travelling along Mountain Highway heading south Feb 2017
There were a total of 642 participant interactions during the February 2017 Mountain Highway Interchange Public Information Sessions and Comment Period:
- 531 people attended two public information sessions
- 110 completed comment forms were received (51 hardcopy, 59 online)
An open house was held on January 19, 2016 to provide an overview of three phases of the Lower Lynn Improvements project and to collect feedback from First Nations, stakeholders and the public regarding the Mountain Highway Interchange.
- View the open house display boards Jan 2016
- Read the Mountain Highway Interchange Open House and Comment Summary Report Jan 2016
There were a total of 613 participant interactions during the Mountain Highway Interchange open house and comment period:
- 390 people attended the open house
- 126 completed comment forms were received (77 hardcopy, 49 online)
- 97 submissions were received through email or mail