Appeal to the Supreme Court for Judicial Review of an Administrative Decision

Administrative justice decisions made by or on behalf of the Superintendent are final, but subject to judicial review.

If you disagree with the decision or outcome of an administrative review or hearing listed above you may file an appeal with the B.C. Supreme Court. A judge cannot overturn an administrative decision, but can instruct the Superintendent to conduct a new review/hearing with a new adjudicator.

Drivers making these Appeals are responsible for their own court costs. For information on how to appeal to the Supreme court go to