Highway 1 - Lower Lynn Public Engagement
Public Engagement was an important part of the Highway 1 - Lower Lynn Improvements Project. Feedback was reviewed, along with technical and financial information in the development of the project design, mitigation measures and construction.
Two Public Information sessions were held on April 14, 2018 and April 17, 2018 to present the design plans for the Lynn Creek Connectivity Improvements and the Keith Road/Mt. Seymour Parkway Interchange as well as concept refinements for the new Main Street/Dollarton Highway Interchange.
- View the open house display boards April 2018 (PDF, 10.6MB)
- Read the Highway 1 - Lower Lynn Improvements Summary Report (PDF, 13.1MB - June 2018)
- Take aerial tours of Keith Road/Mt. Seymour Parkway Interchange and Lynn Creek Connectivity Improvements, travelling along:
The public information sessions were attended by 314 participants.
Two Public Information sessions were held on February 21, 2017 and February 25, 2017 to present the revised design for the Mountain Highway Interchange. An interactive 3D model showing the revised design was on display at both Public Information sessions, and feedback forms were made available to all of the attendees.
- View the open house display boards (PDF, 2.7MB)
- Read the Lower Lynn Improvements - Mountain Highway Interchange Summary Report- April 2017 (PDF, 3.6MB)
The Public Information sessions were attended by 531 people and 110 comment forms (51 hardcopy and 59 online) were submitted.
An Open House was held on January 19, 2016 to provide an overview of the three phases of the Lower Lynn Improvements Project and to collect feedback from First Nations, Stakeholders and the Public regarding the Mountain Highway Interchange.
- View the open house display board (PDF, 4.4MB)
- Read the Mountain Highway Interchange Open House and Comment Summary Report (PDF, 3/6MB)
The Public Information sessions were attended by 390 people, 126 comment forms (77 hardcopy and 49 online) were submitted and 97 submissions were received by email or mail.