Manage Your Property Tax Deferment Account Online
If you have a property tax deferment loan agreement under the Regular Program or the Families with Children Program, you can enrol for an eTaxBC account to manage your property tax deferment account online.
If you already have an eTaxBC account for other tax programs, you need to enrol for a separate eTaxBC account to manage your property tax deferment account.
Enrol for a Property Tax Deferment eTaxBC Account
Creating a property tax deferment eTaxBC account allows you to:
- See your account balance
- Request a payout letter or balance letter
- Make a payment using pre-authorized debit
- Send us a message
- Update your name or mailing address
- Check the status of your renewal (if you have automatic renewal set up)
To enrol, you'll need:
- Your account type: Property Tax - Deferment
- Your account number
- Your letter ID
You can find your account number and letter ID on your property tax notice or Statement of Account.