Possible Postal Disruption
If there is a disruption to postal services, you are still responsible for filing your returns, claiming grants, applying for programs or refunds, and making payments on time. Penalty and interest rules still apply.
A postal disruption could also affect when you receive your return or invoice from us. If you haven’t received your return or invoice and it is close to the due date, contact us to find out what other arrangements can be made.
Find out what file and pay options are available that don’t require mail delivery services:
- Provincial Sales Tax (PST)
- Municipal and Regional District Tax (MRDT)
- Motor Fuel and Carbon Tax
- Tobacco Tax
Natural Resource Taxes and Fees
- Oil and Gas Royalties and Tax
- Oil and Gas Commission Levy
- Orphan Site Reclamation Fund Tax
- Mineral Tax
- Mineral Land Tax
- Mine Inspection Fee
- Logging Tax