Filing Requirements for Oil & Natural Gas Facility Operators

A facility operator operates oil or natural gas production facilities other than gas processing plants.

As a facility operator, you are required to provide oil and natural gas production and disposition reports for your wells.

Learn about the reports you must file and how to submit them:




To obtain the facility linkage change form, contact the Oil and Gas Commission.