For more information about application requirements, please visit the page corresponding to the activity of your interest. 

  • Consent of guiding territory certificate holder or agent: Form
  • Guide client registration and licence application: Form
  • Guide outfitter report: Form
  • Supervising hunter (required for initiation hunting licence): Form 
  • Written undertaking (required for youth hunting licence or a basic hunting licence for a youth) Form