Pay an Intersection Safety Camera Ticket
Reduce your fine by $25 by paying it in full within 30 days of the date it was mailed or served through personal service.
You may pay in installments, but you will not receive a fine reduction. There's no minimum installment amount.
You must pay your ticket before you can renew your driver's licence or car insurance unless you are disputing it.
Visit PayBC to pay your ticket online.
The Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC) collects traffic fines for the province.
Call ICBC at:
- 604 661-2240 in the Lower Mainland
- 1-888-343-2240 in the rest of B.C., Canada and the United States
Have your driver's licence, credit card number and ticket ready when you call. ICBC accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Bring your ticket and payment to any:
- ICBC driver licensing office (Accepts cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and debit cards.)
- Provincial court registry (Accepts cash, debit cards, and personal cheques. There's a $30 charge for insufficient funds.)
- ServiceBC office (Accepts cash, Visa, Mastercard, debit cards, and personal cheques.)
Send your cheque or money order, in Canadian funds, payable to the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia to:
Ticket Payment Processing
Bag 6300 STN Terminal
Vancouver, B.C. V6B 6G6