First Nations Emergency Management Toolkit
Information specifically regarding COVID-19 can be found at COVID-19: Information for First Nations and Indigenous People in B.C.
Thank you for visiting this webpage. The First Nations Toolkit was developed to provide First Nations communities with resources and information about emergency management supports. Emergency Management BC is currently reviewing this tool and developing new tools to support First Nations emergency management.
Listed below are resources and guidelines to support emergency management planning, response and recovery in your community.
Emergency Management Resources
- Emergency Management BC Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Emergency Management Planning Toolkit for Local Authorities and First Nations
- Band Council Resolution (PDF, 158KB)
- Local Emergency Program Guidelines
- Emergency Recovery Resources & Programs
- Emergency Operation Centre Forms &Templates
The First nations Toolkit is under review. If you have any questions or would like to request emergency management support, please contact a local regional office for assistance.