Contact the Office of the Fire Commissioner
If you require assistance with fire prevention information and public education, training standards, codes, fire incident reporting or awards and recognition, contact the Office of the Fire Commissioner.
After hours emergency: 1-800-663-3456
PO Box 9201 Stn. Prov. Govt.
Victoria, B.C. V8W 9J1
Block A - Suite 200
2261 Keating Cross Road
Technical Assistance or Fire Investigation Support
The Office of the Fire Commissioner provides technical assistance and support for fire investigations under certain conditions or in high-risk situations. Read more about requesting a fire investigation or requesting technical assistance.
Additional Fire Service Resources
- B.C. Fire Training Officer's Association (BCFTOA)
- B.C. Professional Fire Fighters Association (BCPFFA)
- B.C. Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund
- Fire Chiefs' Association of B.C. (FCABC)
- Fire Prevention Officers' Association of B.C. (FPOABC)
- First Nations' Emergency Services Society (FNESS)
- Volunteer Fire Fighters' Association of B.C. (VFFABC)
- Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs (CAFC)
- Canadian Association of Fire Investigator's (CAFI)
- Canadian Fallen Firefighters Foundation (CFFF)
- Council of Canadian Fire Marshals/Fire Commissioners (CCFM/FC)