Criminal Record Check Forms for the Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD)
To help us process applications quickly, please ensure your application is complete before submitting it. Current processing times are 3-4 weeks from when we receive the completed consent form.
The forms should be completed on your computer and printed. Please be sure to physically sign them before sending them to us. The forms are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You will require the free Adobe Reader to use them.
Consent Form - CRR011 (PDF)
Only used for employees of MCFD / Delegated Aboriginal Agencies / MCFD Contracted Agencies and approved Foster Care Givers.
Emailed Consent Forms
- Email the form(s) as a single scanned PDF or TIF file
- Pages 1 and 2 of each form must be in numerical order
- When there is one form, use the applicant’s name for the attachment (e.g. JOHNDOE.pdf)
- Use the subject line “MCFD submission”
- The consent form must be physically signed. At this time we cannot accept electronic signatures.
- Commas, brackets and apostrophes are not accepted in file names.
- No coversheet or ID is required.
Faxed Consent Forms
- Fax the form to 250 953-0408
- Faxes must include pages 1 and 2 in order