DrawDown Accounts for Criminal Record Checks
- Establish a Draw-Down Account
- Using a Draw-Down Account
- Adding funds to a Draw-Down Account
- Online Record Checks using Draw-Down Accounts
An organization that has registered with the Criminal Records Review Program (CRRP), and meets the drawdown account criteria, may establish a drawdown account to pay for criminal record checks by contacting email@example.com for more information and instructions.
Please note that an account must submit at least 10 criminal record check each month in order to qualify.
Note: Each criminal record check costs $28. The CRRP sends account holders a monthly statement and recommends that accounts are maintained with a balance to cover at least two months of criminal record checks.
For manual criminal record checks, both CRR013 and CRR014 must be submitted together by the organizations Authorized Contact Person.
- Both forms are not on our website and must be obtained from the CRRP via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CRR013 must include:
- Schedule type and works with category
- Part 1: Applicant Information
- Part 2: Organization Information
- Applications position
- The applicants physical signature and date signed
The CRR014 must include:
- All applicants names that are submitted on the attached CRR013 forms (maximum of 15)
- The name of your organization
- Contact phone number
- Draw Down Account #
- Authorized Contact name (printed)
- Authorized Contact physical signature
- Date signed
Once a drawdown account has been established you can add additional funds to your account by sending the CRRP an Application for Criminal Record Check Payment Form:
- The form can be obtained by contacting the CRRP at email@example.com
- The form must be filled out with the payors information, the amount of top up as well as either:
- Credit Card information (only Visa and Mastercard are accepted), or
- A money order made payable to the Minister of Finance, or
- A certified, or business, cheque made payable to the Minister of Finance (personal cheques are not accepted)
- The form and payment must be submitted by mail (we cannot take payment be email or phone) to:
Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General
Criminal Records Review Program
Policing and Security Programs Branch
Security Programs Division
PO Box 9217 Stn Prov Govt
Victoria BC V8W 9J1
When you submit a criminal record check through the Organization-Based Online Service, the fees will be withdrawn from your account automatically.
Please Note: Drawdown accounts cannot be used to pay for applications submitted through the applicant based eCRC.