Kicking Horse Canyon - Procurement - Key Documents
Important information related to the procurement process is found in the following key documents:
- Request for Proposals
- Relationship Review Process Description (175 KB PDF, 10 pages, April 2019)
Describes the process (“Relationship Review Process”) for identifying issues related to actual or perceived conflicts of interest or unfair advantage or the potential to create an actual or perceived conflict of interest or unfair advantage for the Kicking Horse Canyon Project - Phase 4.
- Protocol for Consultants on Major Ministry Transportation Projects with regard to participation on an Owner’s Team while also participating on a Respondent/Proponent Team on another Project (130 KB PDF, 4 pages, April 2019)
Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure – A protocol for relationship review and management of conflicts of interest.
- 2016 Business Case (PDF, 1.28MB)
- Business Case Supplemental Memo (PDF)
- Cost Report (PDF)
- Risk Report (PDF, 1MB)
- Procurement Options Report (PDF, 10MB)
- Preliminary Design Report (2008) - Phase 3 report includes Canyon section subsequently separated into Phase 4 (PDF, 72MB)
- Options Evaluation (2014) (PDF, 15.5MB)
- Budget Disclosure Statement (PDF)