Human Trafficking Course Features
This course is set up so that you are able to complete it at your own pace: you may leave and return at any time.
Throughout the four modules and resource section of this training, you will find:
- Case studies, each of which presents a unique situation drawn from recorded cases.
- Reality checks that ask you to reflect on the material in the context of your own area of practice.
- Quotes from service providers and other subject matter experts.
- A national list and map of organizations working on human trafficking issues in Canada.
- Glossary terms (identified throughout the course by bolded words — hover your mouse over the words to see the definition).
- Printable PDFs of resources or specific sections of the training.
- A comprehensive listing of web and print resources on human trafficking and related topics.
You’ll also find first-hand stories from survivors of human trafficking, such as this one:
Note: the names and other identifying information of survivors
and videos such as this one:
Once you have finished the course, you’ll be able to take a final quiz and print out a personalized certificate of completion.
It should take approximately five to seven hours to complete the full course.
Copyright © 2014 Province of British Columbia.