1.10 Cancelling Works & Special Use Permits

Works Permits and SUPs will either expire on a given date (as shown in the permit) or be cancelled when the permittee advises the District Manager that the permit is no longer required for its intended purpose.

If a Works Permit has been issued for a Forest Service Road (FSR) that is about to be permanently discontinued and closed or transferred, and the permittee intends to continue using the works, refer the permittee to another agency to obtain a replacement tenure for these works.