South Island District Landscape Unit Plans
Landscape unit plans provides direction for managing old growth forest, wildlife trees and other values important for sustaining biological diversity in the West Coast region.
- Order Establishing Land Use Objectives for OGMAs in Great Central LU - 2015
- Order Establishing Land Use Objectives for the Renfrew SRMP - 2012 (PDF)
- Order Establishing GMAs Within the Coast Douglas-Fir Moist Maritime (CDFmm) Biogeoclimatic Subzone - 2011 (PDF)
- Order Establishing Coastal Douglas-Fir Moist Maritime (CDFmm) Biogeoclimatic Subzone - 2010 (PDF, 1.7MB)
- Order Establishing Sproat Lake Legal Order and Objectives - 2005 (PDF)