Quesnel Sustainable Resource Management Plan
The Quesnel Sustainable Resource Management Plan (SRMP) addresses Cariboo-Chilcotin Land Use Plan (CCLUP) strategies and targets on an area-specific basis through detailed objectives and strategies for the management of natural resources and the maintenance of environmental values.
It was endorsed by government and resource stakeholders in 2007 and remains as non-legal guidance.
Appendix A Maps
- Map 1: CCLUP Timber Harvesting Access Levels (PDF)
- Map 2: Resource Development Zones and Protected Areas (PDF)
- Map 3: Grizzly Habitat Capability (PDF)
- Map 4: Landscape Units (PDF)
- Map 5: Old Growth Management Areas (PDF)
- Map 6: Ungulate Winter Range (PDF)
- Map 7: Key Wetlands for Moose (PDF)
- Map 8: Critical Fish Habitat and Stream Classification (PDF)
- Map 9: Back Country (PDF)
- Map 10: Visual Resource Management Areas Recommended - Visual Quality Objectives (PDF, 2MB)
- Map 11: Mineral Access and Tenures (PDF)
- Map 12: Existing Access (PDF)