Stand Level Biodiversity for Forest Managers Course Summary
There is one part to recall — summarizing the course.
Choose one of the strategies that you have used in this course to summarize the whole course (seven modules). This summary must not be longer than one page so choose the size of paper that you want to use.
Transfer of learning
- Think of 3 to 5 places where you will apply ideas that you learned in this coarse.
- Think of 3 to 5 ways that you will apply ideas to your present job
- What is the most important attitude that you have gained because of this course?
- How does the content of this course tie in with what you already knew before taking this course?
- How are you now thinking about stand level biodiversity that may be different from before?
The final comparison
Now write a sentence using all of the underlined words. The sentence must make sense.
- Stand level biodiversity is like a meteor, (it's add a word or phrase)______
- Stand level biodiversity is like a crown, it's (add a word or phrase)______
- Stand level biodiversity is like a antenna, it's (add a word or phrase)______